Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

A little bling


Recently, Groupon had a great deal at a local boutique - and I snatched it up quickly!
Being new to the Montgomery area I had never been to Hue Studio...but I sure am glad
that I found this little gem of a shop!  They have items from home decor to accessories.

I limited myself to two pair of earrings and a pomegranate & currant candle that smells
like sheer heaven!  Although, I probably could have bought everything in the store :)

If you are in the Montgomery area you have to visit this sweet little shop!
And if you do visit...I'd be more than happy to join you!

1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous! love them! i saw in an earlier post you moved - so you in Montgomery now??

    email me! we should chat! (:
    dwellingandtelling at gmail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!