Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Small Town Charm

Are you ready to see those sweet Southern homes I told you about?
There's so many words that come to mind when I think about these homes...
But I'll just let my pictures do the talking ;)


Even though the windows are all boarded up (so sad) I just loved the white house with the turquoise door.






This one below is the old opera house.  It's now the city post office...


I hope you enjoyed a little bit of where my family roots are held down.
I really can't wait to show you one special house in particular tomorrow.
It's my Great-great Aunt Belle's home that I have adored my whole life.
The house is simply stunning!  I can't wait to show you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!