Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Aunt Belle's Home

My great-great Aunt Belle was the woman that raised my grandmother, so needless to say we had
always been close to her and would visit her when we visited my grandparents.
Aunt Belle passed away a few years ago at the age of 98, but I'll never forget the memories i made in that home.

So, without further ado :)


I am a sucker for wrap around porches...swoon!


There's even a porch above the garage!  Perfect sun bathing or summer get-togethers!


Side of the house.  Oh man, I just love the detail on this antebellum beauty!



Oooo!  Did you see that ceiling?


:)



The home is one of the Historic Homes of Hawkinsville!


And here are a few of the inside:
(We didn't want to bother our cousin who owns the home so we just took picture outside, haha!)



I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Right now, I'm in Kentucky for a close family friend's wedding and
I can't wait for the fun festivities to begin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!