Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teriyaki Meatballs and Rice


Last night I posted this picture on Instagram:

And a few of y'all asked for the recipe so of course I will oblige.  I got the recipe from the blog Budget Bytes and followed it exactly (except I used brown rice in lieu of jasmine).  It was super easy and tastes amazing!  I think next time I'm going to use ground turkey to make it a bit healthier.  I've actually used a few of the recipes from Budget Bytes and they have all been wonderful!


I served it with some sugar snap peas on the side, which was the perfect compliment to the dish.  You could also do some roasted green beans, which would be uh-mazing.  Have y'all tried any good recipes lately?  What is your go-to quick weeknight meal?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for sharing, Kelley! Now I know what I'm making for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!