Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Antique hunting

Tuesday during my lunch break I decided to venture out to a little big place here in town
called Lulu's Attic to Antiques. They have everything from tables to candles, rugs to china
cabinets. And I am on the hunt for a china cabinet! I haven't found the perfect one yet,
but I'll definitely be going back to Lulu's and checking their inventory on a regular basis!

Here are a few pictures I took of the place...



Love that little white table!  Such a sweet shape - and it's only $60.


I am coveting that table with the metal top - so unique.

The daybed below was beautiful!  Very sturdy piece and only $200.


These are just a few of the wonderful things I found at Lulu's.
Oh, and I got to take this pretty painting home with me...


Thanks Mom for the early Christmas present!  I can't wait to hang it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!