Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Before + After Dining Table

In the midst of all of the wedding madness I was able to find some time to paint my
dining room table - finally!  So, here are some pictures detailing this sweet little
table's journey from ugly duckling to beautiful swan...Enjoy!

Here is the before...

(Don't mind the fact that I accidentally started taking photos of it after I had already primed the base)


Poor girl needed some help.


So, help her I did and transformed her into this pretty little lady...


So much better, right?  The color is the same as my coffee table - Martha
Stewart's Sharkey Gray.  I know there are several other pieces that I need to
work on, but I won't tackle that until after our honeymoon!
Have you tranformed a piece of furniture recently?

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!