Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Before & After Coffee Table

It's been a while since I've done a before and after on anything.  But with moving into my
new home, there were several things that needed some updating!  Enter my coffee table.

I had originally painted this coffee table black, since I was told my old apartment would
have black appliances.  Wrong.  I had already painted this table black and then came to
find out that I had all white appliances.  So, when I moved into my new place I knew this
had to be one of the first items I transformed.  My little black coffee table went from this:



And with a little help from my trusty primer and sponge brush...


After one coat of primer and two coats of Martha Stewart Sharkey
Gray my sweet little coffee table once again looked sweet :)



I added a cute little glass knob, too!  For some sparkle!


I'm still getting everything situated in my place, but as soon as I feel like it's in order
I'll be posting pictures of the decorated spaces.  I hope for my sake that it's soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute! And I love the knob...always a fan of an extra sparkly touch.

    ❤ Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great transformation! I hope you are getting settled in and enjoying Montgomery! I head down that way to shop from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's it! I'm transforming my night stands. I wanted a color that would pop... but I'm liking the muted grey you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!