Cottage and Vine is hosting a linky party asking what items we would pack in our cosmetic bag on
a weekend trip - and we can only bring FIVE! Yikes! After much thought, here are my five essentials:
1. Lancome's Creme Radiance Cleanser - It takes a pea size amount for it to lather up and this
stuff really cleans your face! It leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth.
2. Oil of Olay Complete - It's non-greasy and really sinks into my skin without drying up in two seconds.
3. Clinique Supermoisture Foundation - This foundation goes on so smooth and isn't as heavy as others out there.
It also gives me that dewy finish so that I have that nice summer glow :)
4. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express - Caroline from Through Rose Colored Glasses is the
one who actually turned me on to this mascara and it totally rocks my socks off!
It actually goes on thick and sticks to my lashes without giving me what I like to call "spider eyes".
5. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil - This stuff is the bomb dot com!
I bring it with me everywhere! It's like the original Burt's Bees, but it has a tint of color, too!
And since I don't wear lipstick and I'd rather not wear lip gloss this is perfect for me!
Head on over to Cottage and Vine and link up your five favorite beauty products!