Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Legging weather



I am beyond ready for cooler temps.  Last week was a bit of a tease because when the weekend hit it was back up to 90°F.  In trying to prep my closet for fall and winter, I've been getting excited about wearing dresses with tights (it's the little things).  I think I'm trying to convince mother nature that it is in fact time for fall.  Get it together lady.

light dress + black leggings & booties


love this outfit

Penny Pincher Fashion

Big Sweaters + hunters


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Here's to hoping we start seeing a little fall weather around here!

2 comments:

  1. awesome inspiration photos, thanks for sharing!

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emily! I am craving some fall weather down here! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!