Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Splurge or Skimp: Charlize Theron style

I received such positive feedback with last week's Splurge or Skimp
post that I decided to make it a weekly blog post!

So, when I saw this outfit on Charlize Theron:


I just knew I had to do a splurge or skimp post!

So, let's see what Charlize has on...

Catherine Malandrino Dress...................$395
Elle Boyfriend Jacket...........................$60
Charnos Opaque Tights......................... $9
Dior Lady Dior Large Clutch................$1,090
Christen Michaels Patent Pump..............$160
Made Her Think Stud Earrings.................$44

Total = $1,758

Like, whoa!!!
Really Charlize? Really?

I think we can do much better with a smaller budget :)
So, let's see what we have here...



1. ASOS Leatherette Stud Earrings...............$6.76
2. Quilted Clutch with Chain Strap................$22
3. Delia's Jada Floral Dress..........................$15
5. Black Opaque Tights...............................$8
6. Old Navy Women's Twill Blazer.................$26

Total = $147.26

That's a savings of $1,610.74!!!

Are there any styles you'd like to see me pull off on a budget??
Maybe you have a special occasion or event coming up?
Let me know!
I love hearing from y'all!



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!