Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday!

It's finally starting to feel like fall here!  Thank goodness!
I only took pictures of what I wore twice this time, but here they are...

Monday:


Dress: H&M
Earrings: Anthropologie (on sale for $10)
Boots: Steve Madden (these are a cold weather staple! I have them in black, too!)
Ring: Vintage piece from my mom



And since it was raining out I, of course, had my Marmot rain jacket on :)
(yuck, sorry for the marks on the mirror!)


Tuesday:


Scarf: H&M
Corduroy skinny pants: Heritage 1981
Shoes: Autograph brand at Marks & Spencer (purchased while in London 4 years ago)
Nail polish: Sephora OPI "Go my own way"



The cords looks purple in this picture, but they're really a smoky gray.


Linking up with all the other wonderful ladies for What I Wore Wednesday at

the pleated poppy blog

17 comments:

  1. That top dress is adorable and I love it with the boots:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. die for the boots the scarf and the polish! too cute!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second outfit, and the boots in the first. Have always wanted boots but too afraid I couldn't pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I esp. like the skinny jeans and glammy grey nail polish.

    Alison
    Stuff and Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress and boots! Totally understand about the jacket, always have to wear an outdoorsy one out here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing putting it all together!! love those flats!
    LIB
    http://bit.ly/ckksD0

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress and the boots look so good together and gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that pink dress. it looks so easy to wear, you know? cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. here from WIWW. LOVE both outfits. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress and boots are so great and unique! Thanks for sharing.
    I have a "Bejeweled Wednesdays" link up for gals like you who like to coordinate jewelry into their outfits. I'd love it if you'd add your link to it and share in the sharing of accessorizing ideas!
    Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these posts from you!! And I LOVE that scarf!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your scarf with the black and white top! Those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfits! I really need to get me a pair of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I always love hearing from my readers!